- Enterprise Risk Assessment- Risk and Control Framework Assessment- Appraisal of Internal Control Systems- Review of adequacy of MIS Reports, Critical Success Factors & Key performance Indicators to ensure that it meets organisational objectives.- Review of Human Resource Management and Policy to ensure its adequacy, effectiveness and efficient working.
Setting up business in India and anywhere in the world, significantly depends on the rules & regulations, the business environment and the culture prevailing in the respective region. It is important that all related issues are identified, understood and dealt with effectively during the course of setting up the business.
The key steps involved in setting up a business in a new location may be summarized as follows;
A Pre Feasibility Study to evaluating the business idea / concept within a set of specified constraints and providing a clear path for converting it into a business proposition. Preparing for the Incorporation requires following steps, Choosing appropriate legal structure of the business, Choosing location of the proposed venture, Preparing the required documentation for registration of the entity, Co-ordination with the relevant regulatory authorities for approvals and obtaining incorporation documents.
The choice of structure or entity will be determined by the individual requirements those setting up the business.
The types which are commonly used are: Company, Limited Liability Partnership, Partnership, and a Sole Proprietorship. Some of those above (for example, sole traders and partnerships) have some similarities, whist others such as limited companies have some very distinct features.
Strong consideration should be given to the choice of business structure or entity. Although it can be changed at a later date, selecting the right one from the outset can result in less disruption once business has started. Using the services and advice of an accountant might be advisable at this stage.
We help clients to form;
- Sole trading / Propreitorship firm,
- Form Limited Liability Partnerships and
- Limited Liability Companies
Inter-alia, we assists our clients
- in procuring the approvals /licences , if any required to start up the business
- in getting the preliminary tax and commercial registrations
- in drafting necessary JV, Legal agreement, organizational policies etc
- in Managing your accounting and pay roll requirement
- in Legal Compliance Management
- in Maintenance of corporate secretarial records (periodic statutory filings, Board papers, maintenance of statutory registers)
- in preparing organization for due-diligence by venture capitalist and other investors
- in drafting shareholders Agreement with venture capitalist and other investors
- in preparing the Project Report /Information Memorandum about the business
- in preparing organization for due-diligence by financial institutions ,venture capitalist and other investors
- in pitching the business plan before the financial institutions, venture capitalist and other investors.
- in entering into negotiations with financial institutions, venture capitalist and other investors.